Friday, December 21, 2012

A Journey Ends and Another Begins

When I look back at the journey we have been on for the past year it is amazing how much we have learned and shared together and how quickly the time has gone.  I feel that I have learned a lot from discussing the different early childhood topics and issues that we have all have to take a closer look at and we have learned  by sharing the many experiences that we have had in our professional careers.  It has been refreshing to talk with others who are passionate about early childhood education and it has been a learning experience to read about the views and opinions of others.  I feel that that this has all been supportive in my journey toward a Masters Degree in early childhood education.

I have tried to be supportive to my colleagues by validating their ideas and by sharing my experiences in the ECE field that I thought may give them some ideas for their situations.

I hope that each of my colleagues continue to pursue their passion of supporting children, families and future ECE teachers.  I hope that they each find the area in the early childhood field that speaks to their strengths and that they are successful.

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch" – Garrison Keillor.

Contact information: jyamada@puc.edu




         

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Thanks for all your thoughtful comments. I have enjoyed working with you and have learnt so much from you. I wish you success as we continue in this journey and pray that you will impact your generation and especially young children of the world, who are the future that we hope to see. Do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    I have enjoyed your blog and I wish you the best in the future. Thank you for contributing to my blog and sharing information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support and comments. It really helped me look at things a little different especially when it comes down to communication. I can be reach at Vinson.Starr@waldenu.edu. Please do not hesitate to reach me for any questions or concerns. I wish you the best and hope that you continue to higher your education.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    We have traveled through this journey together for a little over a year now. It has been a pleasure to get to know you and continue through this experience together. Thank you for all of your positive words and sharing your wealth of knowledge with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quote...thank you for the value of learning and challenging me to think more, do more, and be more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete