Friday, June 28, 2013

Time Well Spent


Time well Spent

The time flew by as we learned more about early childhood education.  It was a challenge but nothing worth obtaining is every easy.  It feels good to be at the finish line and to have accomplished my goal of getting a masters degree.

The three things that I feel made an impact on me during my journey through this program are:
1. To let my passion in early childhood education lead me in how I can make a positive impact in the field.

It is your passion that empowers you to be able to do that thing you were created to do.

2. In continuing to learn more about the early childhood field I will see more opportunities in how I can make a positive impact in the field.  


.  
3.   

Long Term Goal
A long term goal that I have is to teach adults in the early childhood field about the importance of early learning for young children and building positive relationships with families.    
It feels odd not preparing for the next week and looking ahead to what is due or what the next class will be but I am glad to be moving forward to the next step with the knowledge that I have gained from the program, Dr. Teri and all of you, my colleagues.  Thank you for your informative posts and discussions on various topics.  It has helped me see new perspectives on the issues in the early childhood filed.


 Me and my family at my husband's graduation a few weeks ago.  Our sons are glad to have a summer where we are not studying.  They have been troopers during our educational journey.  I can only hope that we have inspired them to go as far as they can in their learning.  



  

 













1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie!

    Thank you for sharing your post! Your goal of teaching adults in the early childhood field is a critical one. All early educators need high-quality education and professional development. Good luck in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete